Thinking of having a romantic Jost Van Dyke wedding on the beach? In a villa? At the Church? Or in a lush tropical garden? It is easy!
Couples wishing to get married in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) can be married twenty fours (24) hours after arriving on the Island.
Couples have the option of submitting their wedding application online prior to arriving in the BVI. To apply online, visit Civil Registry Information System (CRIS). For more information on getting married in the British Virgin Islands visit www.bvitourism.com.
We want to help you with all of your wedding plans to make that special day a dream come true.
We provide the following services:
*all items are priced individually
- Coordination of paperwork required by the government of the British Virgin Islands, including marriage license applications.
- Prepayment of marriage licenses.
- Prepayment of BVI Taxes.
- Prepayment of Civil Service Registrars to conduct ceremonies.
- Wedding Coordination Plans including, but not limited to, location, date/time, deliveries, photographer, floral arrangements, wedding cake and champagne.
- Personal attendance to the wedding ceremony to ensure that everything runs smoothly and your wedding in the British Virgin Islands is perfect in every way!
The romance of a sandy beach at sunset or a lush tropical garden is the perfect backdrop to say “I do”. You may prefer a historic church or a marriage at sea. Whatever your dream, it really can come true in the British Virgin Islands, one of the premier wedding destinations in the Caribbean. White Bay on Jost Van Dyke is the perfect spot for a beach wedding. People from all over the world come to fulfill their dreams of a Jost Van Dyke wedding. Book your reservation now at Ocean View Villa, so we can help transform your dream wedding into a reality.
For additional details about our weddings.